Hostel Opening Safe Policies
June 1, 2020
We are pleased that we can reopen our business on June 5th, and we know we have guests that are eager to come to enjoy the beauty of our Mount Washington Valley area. We want our guests to come, and to be safe while they are here. To stay with us the State of New Hampshire requires that you must be a New Hampshire State resident, or you must have self-quarantined in your home state before traveling here. The following is our policies for our reopening. They will be subject to change as we get new information or further guidance. We will email this list to any new reservations made, and post it on Facebook, on our website, and on our business door.
- The hostel is open fully
- No minimum stay required
- The kitchen facilities will not be open
- Check in will be handled via email, phone, texts
- You must have a reservation to stay, no walkins accepted
- You are asked to wear masks in public areas of the hostel
- A maximum of 2 people can stay in each room, including bunk rooms
- Hand sanitizer will be made available
- Disinfectant will be made available in the bathrooms, we ask that you apply it to the bathroom area you use, before and after.
- We are only accepting reservations via our own website wmhostel.com , phone, texts.
- All rooms will be left vacant for 24hrs between stays
- Rooms will be sanitized by staff before your stay
- There will be a maximum of 20 people in our hostel, which normally holds 53
- Staff will always wear masks in the hostel
- Staff will be constantly disinfecting surface areas
Please take precautions before coming to the hostel. Do not come if you have knowingly been exposed to the Covid-19 virus. Do not come if you have a fever. I know we have great guests that just want to come and get some needed outdoor fresh air and we want you to do so in a safe manner, for everyone’s well-being.
We will do everything we can to make it a safe visit. Please contact us with any questions that you may have regarding our policies or any other questions regarding your visit.
Owner- White Mountains Hostel